3 Year Old Hemoglobin Results Low Hemoglobin But Not No Fatigue...invalid Result???

Low Hemoglobin but not no fatigue...invalid result??? - 3 year old hemoglobin results

I brought my 4 years at the doctor today for a medical examination. They have a blood test with a finger prick to test for lead in blood and check the hemoglobin. Are very low hemoglobin (8.3 doc and said it should be over 12). But he said, is not the finger tail very closely and almost certainly a draw. He ordered a blood test track, this afternoon and tomorrow, conducted in order to see the results ... not prevent, however, that my concerns.

My doctor, the nurse who performs the test of whole blood and I think if all this was a correct reading of my son was very tired and without energy ... but this is not the case. It is a very energetic boy ... Even after the blood test today went to the park, where he managed and played for 1.5 hours ... then we went to McDonald's and played there ... We are now at home and goes ... I've never tire.

They also said the finger prick is not very useful for examining the blood count.

That's why I'm still worried, and I just wanted to know what others think. Do you think that because their assetsIty-level analysis of the test was likely invalid, and complete blood count shows normal? I think I just want to know can never be too low hemoglobin, fatigue and exhaustion, often goes with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment