Blood Results My Doctor Is Considering Putting Me On Clomid, Pending My Blood Results. Someone Let Me Know Their Experience?

My doctor is considering putting me on Clomid, pending my blood results. Someone let me know their experience? - blood results

I had a miscarriage and now my cycles are much longer and I was really touched a period this month. So my doctor took some blood and told me that according to the results that may look like Clomid. I know nobody on drugs. Can anyone share their experiences in it, and if it was successful. I want a mother so badly. Any comments appreciated!

1 comment:

Janey said...

I had 2 early miscarriages and I did 1 cycle of Clomid 50 mg at 08 December. Well, I am now 23 weeks pregnant after the first month.
I definitely recommend it, no matter what, after all it's worth it.
Good luck

Post a Comment