Ip Phone Price VPN, Getting U.S. IP From Abroad, Streaming Content?

VPN, getting U.S. IP from abroad, streaming content? - ip phone price

I am currently living in Okinawa, Japan. There are some sites that I want to stream content to an IP address from the USA, I found a few free Web VPN on clients need to help me solve this problem, but have some drawbacks - 1) have a cap bandwidth and 2) they are too slow for me to continue streaming my Slingbox and Vonage phone.

What I want (and I'm willing to pay a fair price when there is no such thing as a free service that is all) a VPN client:

- I'll give you an IP address in the USA

- No limitation of the bandwidth (or high)

- That I may split tunnel, so I can continue to play content that does not require a U.S. IP address of the normal type of fiber-speed of my company gives me. Also need to configure split tunneling on my iMac G5: white) (If the customer has no bandwidth limit and a very high speed and then split tunneling is not required)

Thank you in advance for tips!

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment